I want to watch that!
- Josh: We should go shopping on Saturday.
- Sabine: You want to go to the Uniqlo the first Saturday its open?!?!
- Josh: Sure. Why not?
- Sabine: It'll be a total gong show.
- Luisa: I WANNA WATCH A GONG SHOW.
Wednesday: at friends! No meal planning required.
- Breakfast: Fresh rolls and croissants
- Lunch: Bavarian Weisswurst and pickle salad
- Dinner: Fresh orange pork tenderloin with mashed veg and green beans
- Breakfast: Eggs and bacon and toast
- Lunch: Leftovers
- Dinner: Lemon stir fry with chicken and broccoli
bluejayway asked: A while ago, you did a post about a bag you had? Been looking for a new bag that's not a diaper bag, but could hold some sort of that stuff. I can't find the post, but Im curious. What bag are you using?
It might have been a long while ago? For the last three years, my m0851 Postman (in “small”) gets schlepped along everywhere I go. It fits notebooks, magazines, my skip*hop pronto, a lap top, and everything else I could possibly ever need to leave the house. It’s also the perfect travel bag. The colour has faded a lot (I got the “cendre” colour) and the inside lining looks amess, but you can’t tell from the outside. It’s been really good to me.
My one complaint is that it really is just one big pocket with an inner zip pocket and two little side stashes. I keep wallet and keys in the zip pocket and my phone in one of the side stashes. Everything else just gets jumbled in between. But it hasn’t stopped me from using it. Or compelled me to get another bag.
I just won’t ever ask Josh to get anything out of it…